We exist to love God, love people and share Jesus. As kingdom minded followers of Jesus Christ, we will do this by making disciples who know their calling and are passionately in love with God, who are deeply caring for others and who are purposely sharing Jesus with the world. We will plant new churches to reach the lost and fill God’s house.
Rock Solid Church is a multi-cultural bible believing and spirit-filled church.
- The Scriptures Inspired: The Scriptures, both the Old and New Testaments, are verbally inspired of God and are the revelation of God to man – the infallible, authoritative rule of faith and conduct (2 Timothy 3:15-17; I Thessalonians 2:13; 2 Peter 1:21).
- The One True God: The one true God has revealed Himself as the eternally self-existent “I AM”, the Creator of heaven and earth and the Redeemer of mankind. He has further revealed himself as embodying the principles of relationship and association as Father, Son, and Holy Ghost. (Deuteronomy 6:4; Isaiah 43:10,11; Matthew 28:19).
- The Deity of the Lord Jesus Christ: The Lord Jesus Christ is the eternal Son of God. The Scriptures declare: (a) His virgin birth (Matthew 1:23; Luke 1:31,35) (b) His sinless life (Hebrews 7:26; 1 Peter 2:22) (c) His miracles (Acts 2:22; 10:38) (d) His substitutionary work on the cross (1 Corinthians 15:3; 2 Corinthians 5:21) (e) His bodily resurrection from the dead (Matthew 28:6; Luke 24:39; 1 Corinthians 15:4) (f) His exaltation to the right hand of God (Acts 1:9,11; 2:33; Philippians 2:9-11; Hebrews 1:3) 4
- The Fall Of Man: Man was created good and upright; for God said, “Let us make man in our image, after our likeness.” However, man by voluntary transgression fell and thereby incurred not only physical death but also spiritual death, which is separation from God (Genesis 1:26,27; 2:17; 3:6; Romans 5:12-19).
- The Salvation of Man: The only hope of redemption for man is through the shed blood of Jesus Christ the Son of God. (a) Conditions to Salvation Salvation is received through repentance toward God and faith toward the Lord Jesus Christ. By the washing of regeneration and renewing of the Holy Ghost, being justified by grace through faith, man becomes an heir of God according to the hope of eternal life (Luke 24:47; John 3:3; Romans 10:13-15; Ephesians 2:8; Titus 2:11; 3:5-7). (b) The Evidences of Salvation The inward evidence of salvation is the direct witness of the Spirit (Romans 8:16). The outward evidence to all men is a life of righteousness and true holiness (Ephesians 4:24; Titus 2:12).
- The Ordinances of the Church: (a) Baptism in Water The ordinance of baptism by immersion is commanded in the Scriptures. All who repent and believe on Christ as Saviour and Lord are to be baptized. Thus they declare to the world that they have died with Christ and that they also have been raised with Him to walk in newness of life. (Matthew 28:19; Mark 16:16; Acts 10:47,48; Romans 6:4). (b) Holy Communion The Lord’s Supper, consisting of the elements – bread, and the fruit of the vine – are the symbols expressing our sharing the divine nature of our Lord Jesus Christ (2 Peter 1:4); a memorial of His suffering and death (1 Corinthians 11:26); and a prophecy of His second coming (1 Corinthians 11:26); and is enjoined on all believers “till He come!”
- The Baptism in the Holy Spirit: All believers should ardently expect and earnestly seek the promise of the Father, the Baptism in the Holy Ghost and fire, according to the command of our Lord Jesus Christ. This was the normal experience of all in the early Christian Church. With it comes the enduement of power for life and service, the bestowment of the gifts and their uses in the work of the ministry (Luke 24:49; Acts 1:4,8; 1 Corinthians 12:1- 31). This experience is distinct from and subsequent to the experience of the new birth (Acts 8:12-17; 10:44- 46; 11:14-16; 15:7-9). With the Baptism in the Holy Ghost come such experiences as an overflowing fullness of the Spirit (John 7:37-39; Acts 4:8), a deepened reverence for God (Acts 2:43; Hebrews 12:28), an intensified consecration to God and dedication to His work (Acts 2:42), and a more active love for Christ, for His Word and for the lost (Mark 16:20).
- Sanctification Sanctification: is an act of separation from that which is evil, and of dedication unto God (Romans 12: 1,2; 1 Thessalonians 5:23; Hebrews 13:12). The Scriptures teach a life of “holiness without which no man shall see the Lord” (Hebrews 12:14). By the power of the Holy Ghost we are able to obey the command, “Be ye holy, for I am holy” (1 Peter 1:5). Sanctification is realized in the believer by recognizing his identification with Christ in His death and resurrection, and by faith reckoning daily upon the fact of that union and by offering every faculty continually to the dominion of the Holy Spirit (Romans 6:1-11; 8:1,2,13; Galatians 2:20; Philippians 2:12,13; 1 Peter 1:5)
- The Church and Its Mission: The Church is the Body of Christ, the habitation of God through the Spirit, with divine appointments for the fulfillment of her great commission. Each believer, born of the Spirit, is an integral part of the General Assembly and Church of the Firstborn, which are written in heaven (Ephesians 1:22,23; Hebrews 12:23). Since God’s purpose concerning man is to save that which is lost, to be worshipped by man, and to build a body of believers in the image of His Son, the primary reason-for-being of the Assemblies of God as part of the Church is: (a) To be an agency of God for evangelizing the world (Acts 1:8, Matthew 28:19,20; Mark 16:15,16). (b) To be a corporate body in which man may worship God (1 Corinthians 12:13). (c) To be a channel of God’s purpose to build a body of saints being perfected in the image of His Son (Ephesians 4:11-16; 1 Corinthians 12:28; 1 Corinthians 14:12). The Assemblies of God exists expressly to give continuing emphasis to this reason-for-being in the New Testament apostolic pattern by teaching and encouraging believers to be baptized in the Holy Spirit. This experience: (a) Enables them to evangelize in the power of the Spirit with accompanying supernatural signs (Mark 16:15-20; Acts 4:29-31; Hebrews 2:3,4). (b) Adds a necessary dimension to the worshipful relationship with God (1 Corinthians 2:10-16; 1 Corinthians 12:13,14). (c) Enables them to respond to the full working of the Holy Spirit in expression of fruit and gifts and ministries as in New Testament times for the edifying of the body of Christ (Galatians 5:22-26; 1 Corinthians 14:12; Ephesians 4:11,12; 1 Corinthians 12:28; Colossians 1:29).
- The Ministry: A divinely called and scripturally ordained ministry has been provided by our Lord for the threefold purpose of leading the Church in: (1) Evangelization of the world (Mark 16:15-20); (2) Worship of God (John 4:23,24); (3) Building a body of saints being perfected in the image of His Son (Ephesians 4:11-16).
- Divine Healing: Divine healing is an integral part of the gospel. Deliverance from sickness is provided for in the atonement, and is the privilege of all believers (Isaiah 53:4,5; Matthew 8:16,17; James 5:14-16).
- The Blessed Hope: The resurrection of those who have fallen asleep in Christ and their translation together with those who are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord is the blessed hope of the Christian (1 Thessalonians 4:16-17; Romans 8:23; Titus 2:13; 1 Corinthians 15:51,52).
- The Millennial Reign of Christ: Jesus Himself said, that His second coming will happen immediately after the triubulation as seen in Matthew 24:29. Jesus will come riding the clouds of heaven and every eye will see Him. He will come to set up His kingdom and to reign on the earth for one thousand years (Zechariah 14:5; Matthew 24:27,30; Revelations 1:7; 19:11-14; 20:1-6). This millennial reign will bring the salvation of national Israel (Ezekiel 37:21,22; Zephaniah 3:19,20; Romans 11:26,27) and the establishment of universal peace (Isaiah 11:6-9; Psalm 72:3-8; Micah 4:3,4).
- The Final Judgment: There will be a final judgment in which the wicked dead will be raised and judged according to their works. Whosoever is not found in the Book of Life, together with the devil and his angels, the beast and the false prophet, will be consigned to everlasting punishment in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone, which is the second death (Matthew 25:46; Mark 9:43-48; Revelations 19:20; 20:11-15; 21:8). For those who are saved… each man’s work, of what sort it is, will be judged. If any man’s work shall abide which he built thereon, he shall receive a reward. If any man’s work shall be burned, he shall suffer loss: but he himself shall be saved; yet so as through fire. (1 Corinthians 3:12-15)
- The New Heavens and the New Earth: “We, according to His promise, look for the new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness” (2 Peter 3:13; Revelations 21,22).
- Marriage: The bible teaches that there are only two genders, male and female, and that marriage is sacred and is only between one man and one woman. (Genesis 2:24, Genesis 5:2, Matthew 19:4-6, 1 Corinthians 6:9-11)
- The Right To Life: Life is precious and the bible teaches that life starts at conception. Since life starts at conception all have the right to life and we should fight the the innocent and those who can’t speak up for themselves. The bible teaches us to choose life. (Deuteronomy 30:19, Jeremiah 1:5, Psalm 139:13-14)
MEET OUR PASTOR
Pastors Brad Kuechler is the Lead Pastor of Rock Solid Church, which is a spirit filled Christian church. He has authored several book, written worship songs, and spoken around the country. He, along with his wife Carolyn have pastors Rock Solid Church since 2001. We currently have 2 Campuses, one in the South Bay that overlooks the San Pedro Marina, the other is in San Fernando Valley.
Pastor Brad and Carolyn have been married since 1998 and have been in ministry since that time. They have made their home in San Pedro, California where they pastor Rock Solid Church Of The South Bay and Rock Solid Church Of The Valley. Pastor Brad is an incredible bible teacher as well as a revelational and prophetic preacher. Pastor Carolyn has a huge heart for all and works very closely with her husband in all aspects of the church. Her special touch is over all the ministry and is very loved by all.
MEET OUR TEAM
David Gardner – Outreach/Worship Ministry
Delia Cenas – Welcome Ministry
Elias Zuniga – Head Usher
Eric Camacho – Security
Fely Campos & Nimpha Bradshaw – Food & Fellowship
Mars & Zeny Lobido – Worship Ministry
Janie Perez – Kids Ministry
Oscar Perez – Men’s Ministry
Pastor Brad Kuechler – Lead Pastor/Worship Ministry
Pastor Carolyn Kuechler – Women’s Ministry